Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The excitement builds.

I celebrated National Running Day by running 4 miles uphill on my treadmill this morning.  I was SUPER sweaty when I was done so you know I started the day a happy girl!  I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon at my son's school Field Day and then running errands.  When I finally arrived home, I felt ready for a nap until...I found 2 boxes on my front step! 

The first one was unexpected.  I had written Clif Bar to see if they would contribute to my virtual race but hadn't heard back so I was thrilled to see that they had sent a whole box of yummy Blueberry Crisp Clif Bars! Sweet!

The second box I had been waiting for.  I knew Nathan Sports was sending something but I wasn't sure what.  I saw this on the outside of the box and knew it was the one I had been waiting for.
I opened it to find-
Two Nathan Trail Mix hydration packs! Wow, oh, wow! I have one of these myself and I love it, so you guys are seriously getting lucky here. Amazing!  You can see me with my Trail Mix pack on during my 2nd Ragnar leg last year up in my blog header.  Oh, and here I am with my pack at the Salt Lake City Marathon. 
Ok, I guess you really can't see it too well here but I promise you it carried everything I needed that day and more AND it stayed right in place down lower on my hips without jostling around. Great product!  Whomever wins these will be tickled pink!

National Running Day is the perfect day to sign up for a race, so "race" over HERE to find out how to enter my Virtual Race for Autism 5k.  Just take a look at what you could win just for participating!

  • an Allied Medal Display
  • one of 3 Bondi Bands
  • a box of Blueberry Crisp Clif Bars
  • one of 2 pieces of jewelry from Endure Shop
  • a running product from Get Fit Athletic Wear
  • one of 2 GU Brew Electrolyte Tablets
  • one of 2 Nathan Sports Trail Mix Hydration Packs
  • an entry in to the Pink Series 10k
  • one of 2 Pink Series shirts
  • one of 2 RazzyRoo Headbands
  • one of 6 RoadID $15 gift cards
  • or one of 6 Runnerd stickers
Click HERE to see the full descriptions and links for each prize.

That's 30 raffle prizes, y'all!  And only $5 to participate that goes directly to an autism classroom that I've been feverishly trying to raise money for. So for $5, you get- a fun run (or walk), a chance to donate to an autism charity and a chance at some amazing prizes! What's not to love about that?!  You have until June 10th so there is still plenty of time to get your run in. Go, go, GO!

*Bloggy buddies, friends, family and neighbors!  Please post about this race on your blog, facebook page, or twitter!  I could really use the help getting the word out. If you've already posted it- THANK YOU!! You've done your good deed for the week. ;)



12 comments:

  1. I am excited about all the goodies you are giving away! I can't wait for my 5k on Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to come home to not one but two packages. I will go check out your race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh packages on the front step are always exciting!!!

    Oh and I LOVE field day....ours is next week...can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love getting packages in the mail. I will tweet about this tonightl

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh! I would love to win that Nathan belt! that would be awesome!! oh and yup! that is definitely mark from the clinic :) we work there together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog from Julia's post and I love it! I am so on board with the 5k and will get signed up today. You are absolutely gorgeous and I am so excited to follow your blog.

    P.S. I am running utah valley too. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. even though last weekend's 5k was hellish, I'll definitely do another for you and your awesome cause!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what wonderful prizes! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's awesome! I'll try to remember to put another note about the race the next time I post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Excited for all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Excited for all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun to come home to not one but two packages. I will go check out your race.

    ReplyDelete