So, I thought I would make a list of the prizes that are available to those participating in my 1st ever Virtual Race for Autism 5k. Wanna know what you could win??
- Allied Medal Displays- Joel from Allied Medal Displays has donated any one medal hanger. These are really great for hanging up all those race medals you've got in a box somewhere. Winner gets to choose from the online catalog. A great prize! Personally, I love the one that says ALWAYS EARNED, NEVER GIVEN. It's on my wishlist.
- Bondi bands- Anyone who knows me knows that I love these wide bands. They are super cute and keep all of those annoying little wisps of hair away from your face. I wore my favorite at the SLC Marathon last month. Bondi bands has donated 3 of these fun headbands for me to give away.
- Clif Bar and Co. contributed a box of yummy Blueberry Crisp Bars. Who doesn't love Clif bars?! So good!
- Endure Shop has amazing jewelry and has generously offered a couple pieces to a couple of very lucky runners. Take a look at their shop. Beautiful stuff! I love the roadrunner necklace. So unique!
- Get Fit Athletic Wear is a local running store that I love to shop at. They have all the newest and cutest styles in running wear and shoes. Robyn and Brian (the owners) are incredibly knowledgeable and super friendly. Absolutely a runner's favorite kind of store. They have agreed to donate but we are still working out the details. I will update as soon as I know more.
- GU Energy- Yep, that GU, the one and only! They have graciously offered up a couple of tubes of their new GU Brew Electrolyte Tablets. Providing ultimate hydration. Oh, yeah!
- NATHAN Sports- NATHAN sent me 2 Trail Mix Hydration Packs! I have the Trail Mix Hydration Pack myself and really love it. It has carried everything I've needed in many, many races. Check out my header to see me running with my pack on during last year's Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay. These are really great prizes! It really doesn't get much better for a runner.
- The Pink Series races is donating an entry to their Pink Series 10k for me to give away. Their races are the best and these ladies are passionate about raising money for a good cause. I'm so lucky to have their support! They are also offering 2 Pink Series shirts for me to give away. The winners of these shirts will be able to pick their size. Great!
- RazzyRoo Headbands- Cheryl at RazzyRoo Headbands sent me 2 super cute headbands to give away. The tag says, "...for the sassy, sporty gal." I love it! They are absolutely sassy and functional. You will love these bands.
- RoadID- RoadID has donated (6) $15 gift certificates! I never leave home without my RoadID and I feel really strongly that EVERY runner should have one. Stay safe out there, guys!
- Last but certainly not least, my buddy Candice from I Have Run, has donated 6 super cool and runnerd-y stickers from her Runnerd Store. You had better believe that I'm rocking one of these on the back window of my truck. :) Say it loud! I'm a Runnerd and I'm proud!
Are you signed up yet? Want to know more? CLICK HERE and enter. You have until June 10th to run your 5k so plenty of time but with that being said- What are you waiting for?! ;)