- Back from "vacation" and feverishly planning the next, which is Disneyland at the end of February/beginning of March, with a stop in Vegas on the way back for the Red Rock Canyon Half.
- Finally getting around to really planning out my race schedule for the next few months. You can see it in my sidebar. Four half-marathons and the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay over the next 5 months. Probably some 5 and 10k races sprinkled in there for good measure (and PRs, hopefully.) I'm also planning on volunteering at the Lake Chase Relay in May just for fun. I've never actually volunteered at a race and it's definitely time for me to give back a little. I'm looking forward to it. :)
- Had my yearly physical today. I'm in good shape overall but will be anxiously awaiting my cholesterol test results. I had my first high cholesterol reading when I was just 11! And ever since, it has bordered on high unless I'm paying extra careful attention to my food choices. I haven't been great lately but let's just hope I've been good enough. *crossing fingers*
- Thai Guy has been feverishly training for his first amateur MMA fight. That means he's been hitting the gym twice a day most days and leaving me with little options when it comes to my runs. I've been squeezing them in but usually on the dying treadmill, while my 4 yr old hangs out in my room watching cartoons. I really need to get outside again, like, soon.
- I've run 74.9 miles since Jan. 1st (and that's with a whole week off post-marathon!) I'm well on my way to 1000+ miles for 2010!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I should really be in bed right now...
...but it's been almost a whole week since I've posted anything on here. Since I always love reading lists in others blogs, here's a top five of my past week.