Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ragnar Relay-Wasatch Back '10 Recap

I am still on a high from last weekend's race! I've never experienced anything quite like it.  Ever tried running while delirious from lack of sleep? While a van full of teammates sing songs to you over a bullhorn? Haha! And I can't stop smiling about the can-can dance my girls treated me to in the middle of my longest run.  I wish I had more time to write about it but instead I'm going to leave you with this video I made from the pics and video I took along the way. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Great video! It gave me chills. I'm totally planning on doing it next year. All weekend I was jealous of everyone out there running it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always jealous when I read Ragnar relay reports - seems like everyone always has an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relays are so much fun; I will doing Hood to Coast again at the end of August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome video!! im in tears laughing and thinking about the relay i did last september (reach the beach, new hampshire). its close to impossible to describe to someone who has never experienced something of this sort what its truly like, as im sure you know. LOVED the port-a-potty wave. "who needs drugs?" hahaha. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very nice post, so informative and interesting. Thanks for sharing such a great post. I like the video too.

    zbsports

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete